Avaya Phone Systems
Avaya IP Office is the right choice for any small of medium business, regardless of size and the number of locations. It delivers unified communications in a single compact solution with leading-edge capabilities that help your employees work better and serve your customers more effectively and efficiently.
Avaya IP Office™ Platform
A Simple, Powerful, Unified Collaboration Solution
- A Purpose-Built System
- Business Communications Providing Engagement Everywhere
- Administration Made Simple
- Transform the way you conduct business by creating a seamless engagement experience for your customers and employees. Regardless of their locations, devices, or applications, users can have telephony, messaging, conferencing, contact center, video, and unified communications—all in a flexible platform from Avaya.
- Protect your investment with a solution that easily and affordably scales as your communications needs change. Starting with as few as five users, Avaya IP Office™ easily expands to 3,000 users, at a single site or up to 150 locations.
- Enable your mobile workforce to collaborate and promote commerce—any place, any time, and on any device.
- Reduce IT overhead with true plug and play that effortlessly rolls out applications to your staff. WebRTC applications provide click-to-call capabilities from Google for Work, Salesforce.com, and Microsoft Office 365.
- Rely on Avaya support services to optimize your solution’s performance. We can help you maximize system uptime and protect your investment in Avaya technology.
- Accelerate growth by using a complete IP Office solution to create seamless engagement throughout your business. Learn more in our Engagement Everywhere eBook.
Stay Connected for Non-Stop Productivity, from Anywhere
Expand Your Customer Engagement Capabilities
Improve customer experience and contact center agent efficiency by adding powerful, affordable, multichannel functionality for voice, email, web chat, SMS, and fax to your contact center. Turn a cost center into a profit center by using agent downtime to automatically initiate outbound upsell calling campaigns. Whether you choose a cloud or on-premise model, Avaya offers complete contact center solutions that grow with you.
Meet from Anywhere, on Any Device—Just Like You’re in Person
Video brings engagement to life. Whether you are meeting with co-workers in a remote office, partners across the country, or customers around the world, enjoy the experience of face-to-face meetings via simple, intuitive, and convenient video. See others in HD video, and annotate and share presentations to make meetings more productive, efficient, and meaningful. All you need is a network connection and a PC, Mac, or mobile device. Avaya IP Office virtual meeting rooms work with the latest video conferencing room systems.
Avaya Global Services Help You Remove Complexity, Improve Performance, and Accelerate ROI
Get the most from your IP Office solution with full range of Professional Services, including a Network Readiness Assessment, Deployment and Program Management, and Solution Architecture Services. Find the information and answers you need. Get assistance from our emergency recovery team within minutes after an unplanned system outage. And have access to the latest features through software patches and updates, and major software upgrade license entitlement.
All the Great Functionality of IP Office, All the Benefits of the Cloud
Start realizing the benefits of the cloud—at your own pace. Support new users, new capabilities, or seasonal capacity requirements with IP Office in the Cloud. Hybrid cloud makes it seamless. And since it’s the same great product in the cloud as on your premises, your employees already know how to use the system.
Build Your Product Expertise
Give your support and operations teams the knowledge and skill that comes with deep, hands-on learning. Get maximum use and benefit of IP Office when you learn full solution features, functionality, and administration. Avaya Learning offers extensive training courses for IP Office: